Sunday 6 December 2020

😍 My last experiance before the Lockdown 😑

                                          Trip to Trincomalee

                        Marbale beach

             How to plan our trip..................??????😳

After a long long time our family had a small wedding function of our Loku Aiya.And we decided to arrange a trip to anywhere 😋 Because our purpose was only enjoy .Then I and Choty Aiya created a whats app group and arranged every thing for two months. I like to share my ideas and experiences in simple langue because it will be familiar to me.

      That was the day....................😻💗

 As I think that was a grate and unforgettable trip in my life because we couldn't arrange any trip like this. First we went to our aunts home at 23rd may.We arranged every thing of our journey(clothes👚,foods🍔,water🍾,musical instruments🎸 and etc.)We got up at 3.30 a,m and got ready to go😁. We went Koneshwaram Kovil early morning. It was very amazing to me.

After we got our breakfast.And then we saw Kinniya hot water wells.It was interesting. the well water was very hot 😱

Fun Time....................💃😇😝
 After we took our lunch and went to marble beach.That was very funny.we wanted to relax our minds after a long time. Therefore we arranged this and it was success.We swam in the sea, We played with a ball and sand. Our crew was very joyful.We spend a lot of time near the beach.

END............................💜

I forgot to tell you who are my crew?? Amma,Malli,Loku Aiya and Akka,Loku Amma, Choty Akka,Loku Akka, Choty Aiya and his friends and me.Finally I like to say that was my greatest trip. We will organize a new one after this disease 💕💖



 

1 comment:

Coconut The coconut palm,  Cocos nucifera , is an erect palm in the family Arecaceae which is grown its fruits, used primarily for the extra...