Wednesday 24 March 2021

How about today ...............

Early morning ,I got up.And redyed to go to the temple. I and my family members were participate the Vishnu pooja. After finished it I went to learns lonely by bike . I practiced to drive back.It called revers.I met funny brothers. We chatted with smile. After over the practice I came home with virus 😎Amma told me "you should wash your clothes and wash your body . If you cannot do it don't come in .you don't have any permission to it "I agreed her. Next I did it and change my clothes and went to the bed.I chatted with my 💗 and  he blamed me and we fighted in words.We took our lunch too late because today meals were not good for me and brother. Then Appachchi went to the shop and bought some chicken and prepared chicken dewal. I started to make English speech . In a long time I am in the front of computer. I m so tired Now I,m going to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coconut The coconut palm,  Cocos nucifera , is an erect palm in the family Arecaceae which is grown its fruits, used primarily for the extra...