Thursday 25 March 2021

My pet dog

          
           MY PET DOG WEGA

My pet dog's name is wega. It loves me very much. It likes to play with me. It is very fond of toffees. I bring a toffee or few biscuits when i return from school for it. My mother feeds wega with rice and curry. It likes meat and fish.

My pet is not greedy like other dogs. It eats only what we give him. It is very faithful. It barks and protects our house. Wega is very helpful. It guards us. It jumps and barks whenever we quarrel.

We have to learn a good lesson from these animals. They know the importance of peaceful living. Dogs are always faithful to their masters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coconut The coconut palm,  Cocos nucifera , is an erect palm in the family Arecaceae which is grown its fruits, used primarily for the extra...