Tuesday 15 December 2020

Who am I ?????????💖💖

                                                     💖WHO AM I ? 💖

                           I'm Nishalmi Siriwardhana. I was born on 3rd of may 1999..Which means I am 21 years old. I have a troubled brother. He is a student of Alawwa central college, in grade 11. My mother is a clever house wife and she can dance well, can cook yummy foods. My father is a security officer and he is good at volley ball.

                        

 I went kegalu balika maha vidyalaya for O/L. And I did my A/L in St. Joseph's balika maha vidyalaya. I did Art stream for my A/L, and i could get 2A passes and 1B for it. My home town is Alawwa. Now I'm an undergraduate of the university of the Visual and Performing Art. I'm specializing in playing drum and dancing. I hope to do my studies in hard and serious as I can. In my school time I did my own work and also extra activities properly, therefore teachers love me.

                         

 I'm calm and innocent girl. But I always think sensitively , and believe everyone in one second. As I think those are my weakness. I'm a helpful teenager

                  

  I'm interested in reading books , cooking and watching T.V. Among those hobbies cooking is my favorite, because it helps to stay happy. I can dance well. When I was in grade 13,I won the second place of All Island Dancing Competition.  As I think It was a gift from the god. It gave pleasure to me and it gave a courage to me. I'm very happy about my skills.                                                         I want to be a good character to the society like my father. It is my goal. And I like to be a skillful dancing teacher. Finally I like to thank to my mother and father because they are my shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coconut The coconut palm,  Cocos nucifera , is an erect palm in the family Arecaceae which is grown its fruits, used primarily for the extra...