Thursday 7 January 2021

Christmas day ...........πŸŽ…

                      πŸŽˆπŸŽ…  Christmas πŸŽ…πŸŽˆ

We are not christians But our cousin brother and uncle are christian therefore we had a small lunch today .My amma ,loku amma ,akki and me went  shopping to buy some vegetables fruits and others .We started to cook at 1.30 p.m 😜 But today we had a lot of chefs in our grandma's house .They were my amma lokuamma,nenda,suduloku amma ,akki, nanga and me .We all were prepare our lunch including chicken biriyani,salad, papdam, cuttlat .mmmmm.............tastyπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ ..........After we took our lunch ice cream was our desert.Next we did a tiktok video.Today is very funny day.In the evening we covered nanga's school books and after we danced sang and took some videos.chuty malliya was our little singer.we played well. In the night time we ate string hoppers,dhal curry , and sambal. We sang caroke and danced. Little hour ago we came home and after I washed.and now I am typing my daily experiance .Good night ..........😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coconut The coconut palm,  Cocos nucifera , is an erect palm in the family Arecaceae which is grown its fruits, used primarily for the extra...