Thursday 4 February 2021


 My heart touching Friend,

She is Tharuka Ayeshai. She is elder to me.She is a student of ocean University Colombo.Before she join this She was the payroll officer of Alpine clothing. I was a HR Assistant those days. This is an unbelievable friendship Because in my school time she didn't talk with me.I don't know what is the reason.How ever Now she is my best friend.

Now I and she is in different ways because of our studies.Actually we call at least once a week.Then we share our everything.she knows my family details, personal details,sadness and happiness and everything about me.I am also same.She always helps me to everything.She teaches me.She advises me.She corrects my faults I really love her.She is the best friend in my life. 

1 comment:

Coconut The coconut palm,  Cocos nucifera , is an erect palm in the family Arecaceae which is grown its fruits, used primarily for the extra...