Thursday 4 February 2021

 During the speech making.........,

Oh it's really hard to me. Because I am a lazy girl those days. I don't know what am I do in the future. Still I am building the speech I got advises from my brother.He also told some stupid talks to me and he change my mind to anger. I don't like it. If I am doing a work I don't like change my mind ,it is trouble to me and that work is not interesting. However I should make it before tomorrow morning. Then I am trying to finish it. But I am very sleepy. Now I want to sleep😪I cannot do it. The speech is very trouble to me.I don't like make English speeches. Next time surely I will get elder sister's help to make speeches 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coconut The coconut palm,  Cocos nucifera , is an erect palm in the family Arecaceae which is grown its fruits, used primarily for the extra...